Monday, September 19, 2016

Welcome to the 2016-2017 School Year!

We are on our 3rd full week of school for this school year and I have finally seen all of my classes! I have high hopes for this year, especially with the roll out of the Makerspace at both libraries.  I have been working hard to get it all ready for students to come and use without needing to have it planned in one of my lessons.  One of the new things I'm looking forward to using with the students are the Ozobots!  These tiny robots move by coding them with markers and colored lines.  Both schools also have LEGO walls that are up and ready for the students to build, create, and inspire.  If you want to see more of what is in the makerspace take a look at the website.

Spring Road & Clayton Makerspace

No comments:

Post a Comment